Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More from Downtown Atlanta

Hi, Friends! While we were in downtown Atlanta yesterday, I saw a few other big landmarks/famous places. We walked around after our aquarium visit, and here are a few of the things I saw ...


CNN! Did you know that CNN (which stands for Cable News Network) is based in Atlanta? It sure is!


Here I am in front of The World of Coca-Cola. It is a special museum about Coke. Did you know that Coca-Cola is headquartered in Atlanta? I love Coke--do you like to drink Coke?


The American Cancer Society--this organization does great work!


Here I am in front of an entrance to Centennial Olympic Park. Did you know that the 1996 Summer Olympic Games were held in Atlanta? They sure were!


Another shot of me and a park entrance.


While we were taking photos downtown, someone else was doing the same! I made a new friend. This is me and Flat T.J. If I remember correctly, Flat T.J. was visiting Georgia from New Jersey. It is always fun to meet new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment