Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phipps Plaza

This afternoon, I went to Phipps Plaza. There are a lot of fancy stores at that mall! It is a fun place to window shop. It is a nice mall for walking as well. Here are some photos ...


Here I am on the grill of a Bentley. A Bentley is a very fancy car--but, honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about.


I hear this is a fancy store. I didn't go in.


A little music appreciation ...


Tiffany's!


The store was already closed. Not sure they would have allowed us to take a lot of photos anyway ...


Window shopping at Armani
(Actually, this is the door ... but you get the idea.)


Versace


And ... not quite as fancy-schmancy ... but here I am in front of the Hanna Andersson store. They have cute clothes for kids ... or so I hear. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment